Conciencia por México, A.C., is a non-profit organization that has as beneficiaries in each and every one of the assistance activities it carries out to people, sectors and regions of scarce resources; indigenous communities, vulnerable groups by age, sex or disability problems.
Pharmacology University and Conciencia por México, A. C. team up to provide you with medical cannabis education
Why educate yourself about medical cannabis?
A DEVELOPING INDUSTRY
Cannabis is one of the most versatile plants that exist. Its use as a medicine has been practiced for thousands of years and is currently one of the safest and most efficient alternatives for many patients.
Its seeds are an important part of our diet and are considered an excellent food. It is a raw material for many biodegradable materials. Legalization and research have promoted the development of an industry that this year is estimated to reach 32 billion dollars.
HELPS THOUSANDS OF PATIENTS
Thousands of patients have found in cannabis a relief for their conditions.
By educating yourself about the plant you join the fight so that more and more people can make use of the therapeutic benefits of cannabis.
Some titles included in the plan:
- Cannabis, the business of the future
- Cannabis and cancer
- Cannabis gastronomy
- Manufacture of cosmetics
- Cannabis and nutrition
- Cannabis production costs
- Cannabis regulation at a global level
And many more!
Get to know our history
Career and events
Some of the events we have participated in
- International meeting of legislators and former legislators for early childhood.
- II World Congress of Early Childhood Education.
- First international seminar of the parliament for early childhood.
- Second international meeting of the hemispheric network of parliamentarians and former parliamentarians for early childhood.
- 13th international meeting of initial and family preschool education, neuroeducation and pedagogical models.
ACTIVITIES IN SUPPORT OF SOCIETY
Delivery of sweets to underprivileged children in Ecatepec de Morelos, State of Mexico in Partnership with Little Downs TRI21, A.C.
Support for cultural and artistic activities "Plastic arts course", for girls and boys with limited resources in the area of Valle de Luces, Iztapalapa.
Installation of a collection center in support of the victims of the earthquake that occurred in September 2017 in Mexico.
Solidarity bazaars for the reactivation of the post-pandemic economy and the collection of food and products.
AWARDS CONCIENCIA POR MÉXICO